The Clearview Vision Inset Woodburning Stove incorporates all the tested Clearview features; wonderful fire view, clean burning.
The inset can be installed in a standard fireplace opening where the hearth depth is limited and the least structural disruption is required. If the fireplace is to be constructed, use our fire convection box to line the opening. This will aid installation and ensure the correct air flow around the stove.
CLEARVIEW VISION INSET STANDARD FEATURES
- Large Clearview double glazed door.
- Hot ‘air wash system’ for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Bottom air inlet makes full use of external air inlets whilst maximising pre-heating and reducing base temperature.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Solid construction – the combustion chamber is entirely constructed of 5mm steel continuously welded inside and out for added strength. The convection chamber is made of 3mm steel that has also been continuously welded.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable door handle.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for secure delivery are stable installation.
- Maximum gross heat output: 1.5 to 5kw