What could be more welcoming after a long walk on a cold and frosty day, than an efficient stove burning brightly and a basket of muffins ready to toast.
The Clearview Vision 500 Woodburning Stove was the first multi-fuel stove approved for burning wood and authorised fuel in UK smoke control areas.
The Vision 500 has a large single door for uninterrupted fire view, a deep firebox taking 15″ logs with ease, integral multi-fuel grate and the flat top has a good cooking surface. It can heat your water – if the 10,000 BTU boiler is added.
CLEARVIEW VISION 500 STANDARD FEATURES
- Large Clearview double glazed door.
- Hot ‘air wash system’ for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Rotary grate for easy riddling.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 150mm (6 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable door handle.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths.
- Maximum gross heat output: 8kw