Choosing a stove sounds so simple yet can become an expensive mistake if you overlook some key questions. At Fireplace New Mills, our in-depth knowledge and love of stoves will make choosing your stove an easy and enjoyable experience.
CLEARVIEW 650 STANDARD FEATURES
- Two large Clearview double glazed doors.
- Hot ‘air wash system’ for really clean burning without fuss or pampering.
- Independent up draught and down draught air distribution system for maximum response and control.
- Refractory lining, promoting clean combustion.
- Large hot plate surface for coffee pot or kettle.
- Multi-fuel, both wood and coal burn equally well.
- Heavy steel construction – welded inside and out for durability and long life.
- Stainless steel ash pan for easy ash removal.
- Optional top or rear 178mm (7 inch) diameter flue.
- Adjustable hinges and door catch to maintain air tightness throughout the life of the door seals.
- Solid brass removable door handle.
- Adjustable levelling bolts, for easy adjustment on uneven hearths.
- Maximum gross heat output: 11 – 12kw